Call for Abstracts & Full Papers
Two types of submission
Participants are invited to submit:
Abstract submission: Still open.
(Until completing the conference presentation time slots capacity.)
Abstracts are sent to: email@example.com
Abstract submission deadline: 14 February 2020.
Abstract acceptance notification: 28 February 2020.
Notes on abstract submission
1. Download the BCES Abstract Template and write your abstract on it.
2. Abstracts must be written in excellent English.
3. Abstracts should have 150 to 250 words.
4. Titles of abstracts should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc. See how to capitalize letters in titles.
Publication of abstracts
All accepted abstracts and all abstracts of accepted papers will be printed in the BCES 2020 Conference Program.
BCES Publication Ethics Statement
1. By submitting an abstract or a paper to the BCES Conference the author accepts the BCES Conference Publication Ethics Statement.
2. Plagiarism in any form is not acceptable.
3. Authors should submit abstracts or papers which are their original work.
4. Authors are obliged to:
5. BCES is committed to maintaining high intellectual and scientific levels.
6. BCES does not tolerate plagiarism and fraudulent data.
Full paper submission: Closed.
Full papers are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission deadline: 14 February 2020.
Full paper acceptance notification: 28 February 2020.
Notes on full paper submission
1. Download the BCES Paper Template and write your paper on it.
2. Papers must be written in excellent English.
3. Papers should have up to 3000 words, including references.
4. Titles of papers should be with capitalized first letters of nouns, verbs, etc. See how to capitalize letters in titles.
Publication of full papers
1. Full papers accepted for publication will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 18, 2020.
2. Only full papers of participants who pay their registration fees by 6 March 2020 can be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 18, 2020.
3. Papers submitted after 14 February 2020 may be presented at the Conference but cannot be published in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 18, 2020.